Monday, January 28

A Birthday Brunch

Josie's birthday brunch was a success!  This year I had a difficult time planning Josie's birthday party.  I felt like she was to young for most of the ideas I had.  So after searching pinterest I decided we should do a waffle bar.  Waffles are her favorite thing to eat.  I got my inspiration from here.  



Being the cheap person that I am I decided to make my own decorations.  Remember this window project?  I had to write a little something on it in honor of our birthday girl.


I decorated the tables in photographs that my friend Sarah from The Winthrop Chronicles took.  I just used frames that I already had and swapped out the pictures.   

The Desert Table


I incorporated these cute little cupcake stands I got last summer.  I love to find reasons to use them.  


I made a couple of miniature pompoms and windmills to add a little bit of texture to the table.


The desert table was my focal point.








And of course a picture of the birthday girl!  She was so excited when she woke up this morning and saw all the decorations.  I don't think she realized it was all for her though.  Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl.  


1 comment:

  1. Hello! What a darling, darling birthday party. Your kiddos are so beautiful. It's especially fun to see your baby boy. No, I can't believe he's already 6 months old!

    ReplyDelete