Wednesday, March 6

Snow Day


Elai has been asking me all day if we could go outside and build a snowman.  I'm not really one for being out in the cold so I promised him that as soon as his daddy got home, we would go outside.  But when we got outside we quickly realized that the two and a half feet of snow in our front yard was not good for making a snowman.  It just wouldn't roll properly.

So instead, we decided to make...
 an Elai-Man.  
Of course he loved every moment of it.
This just might have been the most fun he has had in the snow all year.  
I'm so glad I have this man in my life.  He is such a great daddy.
 
Oh and Josie was there too, she just wasn't very excited about the snow today.
We made snow angels,
 ate a little snow,
 jumped in snow piles, had a snow ball fight and finished off with a cup of hot cocoa. 
Life is Good. 

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures! It is nice to capture those great moments!

    ReplyDelete