Saturday, November 10

Halloween

I know I haven't been on here lately so I promise to catch up.  I have started back to school and that takes most of my free time but I wanted to share our Halloween.
This year my dreams finally came true!  I have always wanted our family to dress up as color crayons.  Though Zech wasn't keen on the idea, he knew it would make me happy so he joined in.



 Zech's school put on a little party the Saturday before Halloween for all the kids in town.  They had games, crafts, snacks, and a cat walk.




Zech strutted his stuff on the cat walk and our family got all 10s!!!  After the party we took the kids home for a nap before going to our ward's trunk or treat.  Again there was food, games, and or course trunk or treating.



As for actual Halloween, the kids were all sick so we stayed in and had a little party instead.  He had pumpkin shaped pizza, decorated sugar cookies, painted and enjoyed each others company.

Elai helping make the cookies









Over all we had a great time.  Our children are getting to really fun ages.  Elai got the hang of the whole trick or treating thing this year.  Josie thought painting was the funnest thing in the entire world.  Having children sure makes holidays more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment