Saturday, June 9

Missing Him

It is the night before Zech leaves for his army officer training.  We will wake early tomorrow to go drop him off on a shuttle that will take him to the airport, then he will go on to San Antonio, Texas.  So many thoughts are going through my head right now.  How am I supposed to make it 6 weeks and 2 days without him?  Without my rock? As I am sitting here typing this I can here him on the baby monitor with Elai.  They are down stairs reading Book of Mormon stories.  Elai is laughing up a storm.  All day long Elai has been saying "daddy don't go."  And of course it breaks my heart.  Even though the thought of him leaving terrifies me, I feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  One who takes such great care of our family.  So the count down to his home coming is on.  We will definitely experience hard times without him but I know it will just bring us closer together in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment