Friday, April 27

{Taking things in}

Lately I have been feeling a little overwhelmed with everything going on in my life.
During these times, I have experienced more joy then I thought was possible.
Everything seems to be winding down.
Finals are coming up.
We move in less then a month.
Zech is getting everything ready for his training this summer.
The kids are growing up WAY to fast.
We all caught the flu.
I became an independent beauty consultant for Mary Kay.
With everything going on I have decided to take a step back.
To examine what is most important in my life.
I have been spending all my free time away from the computer.
That way I can take in all the wonderful little moments everyday. 
And I have been blessed from doing this.
I have been able to really see a difference in my children.  
I am so grateful.
So there it is, the reason I haven't been online lately. 
Sorry, but I don't foresee  it changing anytime soon.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment