Tuesday, February 21

{I'm Sorry}

"I'm Sorry"
Two of the hardest words in the world to say.
Why is that anyway?
Aren't these the words that each of us want to hear?
Why do we long so much to hear them?
Why is it so hard to say them?
And what about forgiveness?  
Why is it so hard to forgive someone after they have said "I'm Sorry?"
Luckily Heavenly Father doesn't feel this way.
It's not hard for him to forgive.
I am so thankful for that.
The knowledge that he will always forgive, as long as I ask.
I'm thankful for repentance.
I'm thankful for my savior.
I'm thankful that he died so that I could be forgiven for my sins and weaknesses.
I'm just...thankful.
So as I go on I am going to try to say "I'm Sorry" more often.
And I'm going to try to forgive easily.
To not hold grudges.
I'm going to be like my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ.
I'm going to love unconditionally. 



No comments:

Post a Comment