Wednesday, February 22

{I Scream, You Scream}

While taking a stroll down memory lane I ran across these pictures from our trip to Chicago during Christmas vacation.  I had almost forgot about them, so you can imagine how happy I was to run across them.  

We were at the Pier walking around.  It was pretty windy outside so we went inside out of the cold.  There were so many cute little shops there and there was a really fun Christmas tree festival.  While walking around we passed by Haagen Dazs and I convinced Zech we had to stop.



Elai was so excited for the ice cream, he of course asked for more.




Yes, he is licking it. Disgusting I know!

As we were leaving he noticed this large ice cream cone.  He fell in love!  He started acting crazy, running around in excitement.  I wish I could just take these moments and bottle them inside forever.  I love seeing how the "little things" can excite a child so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment