Tuesday, February 21

{A Day of Love}

Elai and I had such an amazing Valentine's Day.  The kids and I started the but attending Elai's structured playgroup.  He had a blast there and him and I made Valentines for each other.  Then it was back home for some festivities of our own.  


Continuing on from Christmas, I decided it would be fun to make all of our Valentine's Day gifts, but to also make all the decorations.  We started with hanging the valentines we made at playgroup.  Then it was on to making heart shaped confetti.  We spend the entire early afternoon decorating for Daddy.


I made Zech a book of love coupons found here and also a book of 52 reason's why I love him.
He surprised me and I awoke to my favorite sugar cookies.  


I went all out and even made labels for our drinks and some fun games to play (thanks to these ladies).


And when Zech got home it was very apparent by this face that our hard work paid off.  We were able to enjoy a nice dinner consisting of clam chowder, crab legs, filet mignon, and salad as a family.  Followed by a fun outing for desert, just Zech and I.  

2 comments:

  1. Josh would have loved this dinner! Did you make the crab legs? Wow I am impressed! I love everything! I was going to do those labels as well. I got Josh's Vday and anniversary gift idea off of their webisite. I love it! thanks for showing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I made the crab legs. Really easy. All you have to do is steam them. Takes no time at all. I wanted to make them for him since I wasn't buying him a gift. That way there would be something special. I didn't even try them though since I don't like shell fish.

    ReplyDelete