Wednesday, February 22

{Sickness}

Well it is official.  We can't seem to even go one month in our house without someone being sick.  Illinois has sure taken it's tole one us.  After a visit to the doctor today I found out both kiddos have RSV.  RSV, really?  I thought we were passed this.  Elai had it about this time last year and  Josie just this fall.  So here we are at home, in our pj's of course.  Eating comfort food and watching movies.  If we have to be sick, this is definitely the way to live.  We even got a special visit from my visiting teacher, complete with orange juice and strawberries.  I think that is just what the doctor ordered.  She takes such good care of us.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.  So if you need me, you can find me cuddled up on the sofa with my kiddos.  Just trying to survive.

1 comment: