Wednesday, February 15

{The Men in My Life}


I have been blessed with two wonderful men in my life.  One big, one small.  First the big...he is the best father in the world.  I  really mean that.  Even though he is super busy with school he makes time everyday to spend quality time with the kids and I.  He may not be top of his class but at the end of the day he is still a great father and husband.  And isn't that what is most important after all?   


Then there is my little man.  He has my heart and boy does he know it.  He shows me his sweet smile followed by a hug and a kiss and how could I possibly say no.  He loves to do whatever it is I am doing at the time.  He loves cars, books and has a new found love of playing games with daddy. 


I feel especially lucky to have them both in my life for eternity.  I can't help but smile when I see the two of them together.  


I love hearing Elai say "come on daddy, come on."


I love that Zech isn't afraid to make a fool out of himself for the sake of making sure the kids are having fun.


And I love knowing that Families Are Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment