Sunday, August 28

Campus Tour

Tonight Zechary took me on a stroll of campus. We had such a great time walking around looking at all the old buildings. In the center of campus they have this statue which is supposed to be famous so I figured I had better take a picture of it.


We are not in Idaho any more! On all of the campus buildings you will find tornado shelter signs.

I really love all of the buildings on campus, they are not like any other campus buildings I have seen before (I know it's not saying much, I am sheltered!). Most of the buildings look like mansions.

Here are a few of my favorites!













Well week one of medical school is finished and we have survived! We are excited to be here and to explore everything. Things are sure different here so we are trying to just take in as much as possible. I have met some great ladies who have husbands in the MD program with Zech. It's nice to have a support system here since our family is so far away. We have been having lots of fun and will try and share some of our experiences along the way.














No comments:

Post a Comment