Sunday, August 28

Life on the Farm


As summer is coming to an end I can't help but think about the wonderful time we spent in Montana. Yesterday as I was shucking corn that I had picked up from the farmers market my mind kept going back the the garden in Montana. Oh how I wish I had got to spend more time in that garden. It's funny how all your worries can disappear in such a place. Elai was very fond of it also. Especially when it came to the watering duties. He misses the "ladies" so much and asks me everyday if we can go see them to get the eggs. Our family grew so much there. Elai grew so much and really started talking. Josie went from sleeping all day to eating solid food. It's hard to believe that it has already been almost a month since we left. Everything is so different now. Instead of peace and serenity we are in a place that goes goes goes. Instead of dairy farms and mountains we have corn fields. And inplace of our families we have our ward family. Though things are sure different we couldn't imagine a better place to be.















I never thought I would say this but Montana definitely has a place in my heart.











No comments:

Post a Comment