Tuesday, June 19

Five Weeks and Counting

Well we are officially only five weeks away from what will be the homecoming of the year.  With that being said, I should also mention that I am only five weeks away from welcoming our new baby boy.  This last week has been so crazy.  I am finally nesting which basically means I have been in panic mode because I didn't know where any of our baby boy stuff was.  However I have gotten things under control thanks a bunch to Lisa for helping me and our nursery is just about put together.  I do need to purchase a few things, but I'm thinking that might just wait until after he gets here.  I'm not too worried about it for now.  I also have been busy trying to unpack the playroom/family room and I finished up Josie's and Elai's bedroom.  Wow, just typing this makes me tired.  Besides all this what have we been up to?  Well I am trying to fill our freezer for when the baby arrives and we have been spending time at the YMCA.  I am really enjoying Rockford and tonight we are having a special guest from Urbana.  We are lucky enough to be able to talk to Zech every night and we can even skype him!  This day has went by fast and I am looking forward to crossing it off the calendar.  

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoy reading your blog, thank you very much! And I will keep reading!

    ReplyDelete