Thursday, June 28

Day 18: Fun in the Sun

Yesterday the temperature was a nice 80 degrees.  Knowing that the rest of this week is supposed to be above 100, I decided to take advantage of the cool weather and we spent the evening outside having a picnic and playing in the sprinkler.  Here are the photos for your enjoyment.  

Elai loving the water.

Look mommy, water!  It's cold.

Josie running away after the water touched her toes.

getting brave


Thinking she wanted to be like brother.


Deciding being like brother isn't very fun.


Mommy Save Me!

Having a car wash!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! You mean mommy for taking pictures of Josie instead of saving her! :) I hope you're doing ok! I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how you're coping with everything! Good luck in the heat! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think many badies like playing with water, your children are very cute! I like the pictures, thank you!

    ReplyDelete