Thursday, March 1

{A Year Gone By}

I decided today to finally sync my iPhone to my computer and upload the photos.  I hadn't realized that I have not done this the entire time I have owned the phone, almost a year!  So I finally took the time to sync it and while I was at it I got to take a stroll down memory lane.

I found over 500 pictures that we had taken dated back to when Josie was just two months old.  Here is a look back over her last year with us, camera phone style!





























This year had been so crazy for us.  Lots of happy times and many many trials.  Josie has helped me get through all of these times.  She helped me through one of the hardest times of depression I have ever faced.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter.  I thank Heavenly Father every day for her.  My life wouldn't be complete without her.  Josie is the best baby anyone could ever ask for.  Her smile is contagious.  Her laugh brings happiness to everyone.  And her sweet spirit makes me examine my life a little harder and want to be better.  I love her and I am grateful that she calls me mama.

1 comment:

  1. You need to put your font in a different color. Or a new background. Its not uploading appropriately.

    ReplyDelete