Tuesday, April 5

Look What I Got!

I have had great success this week shopping at Albertsons and Walmart.


When Josie was born we received a diaper bag from the hospital with Lysol coupons inside. I knew if I waited for the right time to buy some, I could get them for free. Well it happened! I got all of this stuff for only $1.68 (just tax). I love Albertsons doublers! So here is what I got:


- 4 bottles Ken's salad dressing

- 5 2pk Olay bar soaps

-5 oral b toothbrushes

- 3 reach flosses

-3 bottles of Lysol wipes (these are like gold at our house)

- 2 bottles of Lysol toilet bowl cleaner

-1 bottle of Lysol kitchen cleaner

- 2 bottles of Lysol bathroom cleaner

- 2 bottles of Lysol all purpose cleaner


Over all a great shopping trip!

3 comments:

  1. that is awesome! you need to teach me, though I am all the way down here in utah... by the way congrats to Zech about medical school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share your secrets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so not smart enough to uncover this couponing secret!!!

    You are so great at doing it!!!

    What a steal!!! :D

    ReplyDelete