Monday, December 13

My $1.56 Shopping Trip!

Albertsons was having a double coupon day today so I had to run over to see what kind of deals I could get. I was so excited when I returned home. I was able to get 5 boxes of Keebler crackers, 5 Colgate toothpastes, 10 Clorox to go packs, and 2 three packs of ivory soaps all for $1.56. Normally when it comes to doublers I only grab the free deals, but I thought I would pay a little for the crackers since Elai has been going through so many. On my was home from Albertsons I stopped by Walgreens and got 4 (1 is not pictured because Zech opened them the moment I got home) large bags of M&Ms without paying anything out of pocket. Santa also got stocking stuffers! Overall I would say today was a great day for bargains. The only problem I ran into was that the stores weren't completely stocked so I couldn't get everything I was hoping for.

1 comment: