Tuesday, March 23

Our Trip!

Yesterday Zech, Elai and I had an opportunity to take a little road trip to Logan, Ut. We had an interview for a summer job we are interested in. Since neither Zech or I had ever been to Logan we decided to make the most out of our trip and to do a little sight seeing.
Our first stop...the Logan temple.
WOW, it is so beautiful. It just amazes me that the whole temple was built by hand. It is truly a piece of art.
Next stop....the Logan tabernacle.

Again...amazing.
We ended our trip by stopping in Riverspring (I think). There we ran across this old church building.


I love seeing old church buildings. They are so pretty and so unique. We had a great trip and loved our little Utah adventure.


3 comments:

  1. I was baptized in the Logan Tabernacle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Small world with Donna's baptism. Those buildings are amazing and I am proposing a second trip right now

    ReplyDelete