Sunday, March 21

Girls Day~!~

Yesterday was a very eventful day. It started out by me being in charge of our enrichment meeting. There is a lady here in Pocatello that makes these temple pictures that are so gorgeous and really reasonably priced. So I decided to do a temple mod podge activity. All the girls loved how there pictures turned out. Here is what mine looks like.
After enrichment a friend and I took a trip down to the local scrapbook store. It was her birthday and the store was having an anniversary sale so we had to go. While there I saw the cutest necklace. I knew instantly that I had to have one so I picked out some bead and made my own. What do you think?


The best part is that I used lobster claws to hook on the beads to the chain so they are interchangeable! I can't wait to go back and buy more beads!

I also made these earrings! The bottom ones are made out of the leftover chain that I used for the necklace.


This treat box was a make and take. It definitely put me in the Easter mood!



This scrapbook page was another make and take. We used the new cosmo cricut paper line. It just came out, I loved it so much I bought all of it.
Over all I would say we had a great girls day out. There is nothing better then spending the day making things.




1 comment:

  1. Love it all! Especially the modge podge temple. I would love to know how to do that!. Awesome jewelry!

    ReplyDelete