Sunday, February 21

First Hair Cut!

We are busy planning Elai's first birthday party here. It has been so much fun and I'm looking forward to it. Thanks to Martha Stewart's ideas it should be a success! On Friday we took care of a very important thing on our birthday to do list. Elai got his hair cut! He did great. It was so cute. He was fascinated with the water bottle and the combs. Here are a few photos.








And here is the after shot with Elai's books all over the floor in the background! Now that the hair cut is done we can go get his pictures. Of course we will have a cute Mohawk for them!







2 comments:

  1. What happened to my poor baby?!?! He is not allowed a hair cut yet! You should have consulted with me first. lol. I can't wait to see you guys again. Wish we could have done more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zech cried the first time he got his hair cut. Sean was worse. Now I have a new picture for my desk top.

    ReplyDelete