Wednesday, February 17

Best Dinner Ever



I love pasta, I really do. I could eat it every day of the week. However because of the carbs I do try and limit myself. A few days ago while at my moms house I came across a recipe for stuffed meatballs. Since I don't like meat in my spaghetti but Zech has to have it in his I decided to make some of these meatballs. They were wonderful! Sausage stuffed with bite size mozzarella cheese! YUM! I definitely recommend trying them and the best part is that they are super easy to make. These meatballs paired with spaghetti noodles, asparagus and salad make the best dinner ever!



Meatballs:
1lbs sausage (yields six meatballs)
2 bite size mozzarella balls quartered
olive oil for sprinkling on top

Wrap the sausage around the cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

2 comments: