Tuesday, August 4

My Birthday!

So far today I have had a great birthday. It included spending time with my mom and brother. Eating a fabulous lunch and coming home to a great surprise! Zech got off work early so we could spend the evening together. As I was driving home from lunch with my mom it really got me to thinking about where Zech and I were at a year ago today. I recall going to work and coming home to a special birthday dinner Zech had made for me, only to not be able to eat it. I was sick! We had just got home from our Honey moon and I thought I had caught a bug in Mexico. Then after going to the doctor the next day I found out we were having a bug named Elai! We lived in a tiny one bedroom apt and I was working full time at Wells while Zech was doing a summer internship. Wow that seems like forever ago. Since then many exciting things have happened; moving not once but twice, we got sealed in the Rexburg temple, I quit my job, and of course WE HAD ELAI! Over all I would have to say, I had a great year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! You have had quite the eventful year, haven't you! Hope you had a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete