Monday, June 22

Our Favorite Dad

I know that everyone thinks they have the World's Greatest Dad and that is a matter of opinion. With that being said I wont place that title, however I can say Zech is Elai's and my favorite dad. He works so hard to make it possible for me to stay home with Elai. I feel like Zech is everything I was missing in a father growing up and I'm so thankful that after a log day he just wants to come home and play with us. We had a great day yesterday celebrating it started out with sleeping in late and just going to sacrament meeting since Elai is so sick. Then we came home and has some of Zech's Favorites! It started with sweet and sour chicken, which is so easy to make I might add. Then we proceeded to having pineapple upside down cake. I have to admit that I didn't think I would like pineapple on my cake, but it was amazing.
Then we did our favorite Sunday activity, family nap time! And when we woke up it was time for me to finish making Zech's favorite dinner, BBQ Ribs. Then we ate more cake.
We spent the rest of the evening watching "My Best Two Years" and once again eating, this time ice cream.
I had a shirt for Elai made that said World's Greatest Dad! Zechary really like it.


Then I surprised him with one that was in my size too.


Overall we had a great day. And I'm so glad that we were able to celebrate Zech's first Father's Day!








1 comment:

  1. awe!! you two are so cute in your matching shirts!! YAY for DADDIES!!

    ReplyDelete