Saturday, June 27

It's offical...

I'm a mom. I know all of you already know that because you have seem pictures of our little guy. But yesterday Zech bought me a mini-van. Before we got married I told him I would never drive one, but our Escape has been giving us nothing but problems. So we were on the look for a new car. After looking at a few different vehicles I decided I needed a van. Elai just has too many things to pack around. It's amazing how your view on things change as you get older and start your own family; I'm not just thinking about the van but many things. Like when I see someone smoking on the sidewalk or cursing up a storm. I know I am far from perfect but it helps remind me of how good I need to be so I can set a good example for Elai.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your mini-van!! you are such a soccer mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved my vans in the past. I just don't understand the dislike of mini-vans with the younger couples. You will love it. As of right now, we won't be able to make the baby blessing. If I can turn things around, I will call for directions. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete