Wednesday, March 11

Just Waiting...

Zechary and I got all of our Spring Cleaning/de-cluttering done yesterday. It feels so nice to have thrown away all the stuff that we don't need just lying around the house. We actually weren't planning to do our spring cleaning, we were just going to tidy up the house. But Zech got really into it and I thought since he didn't have class yesterday we better take advantage of our time before our little man gets here. I also packed my bag for the hospital so now we just have to wait for when it is time to go. I never would have believed I would still be pregnant at 37.5 weeks, after all I was in labor at 27 weeks. The doctor told me over two weeks ago I would have Elai within two weeks, but I guessed he showed her who is boss. I know he will come when he is ready, I just hope it's soon! Zech thinks it's funny to tease me that Elai will be three weeks late. I guess only time will tell. I do have to say that the last few days have been really easy for me. Lately I haven't felt good but these last few days I have felt pretty good however I have been sleeping alot!!! I even told Zechary if everyday was like today I wouldn't mind being pregnant again.

2 comments: