Monday, March 9

Baby Shower #2

Baby shower #2 is officially over! Zech says now I can have Elai. It was so much fun. I really love all the ladies in our ward. They are all such kind women and they all give such great advice. The shower ended at about 7:30 but Zech and I just got home. Some of the ladies and their husbands decided to go to Applebee's after the shower so of course we had to go. I swear it was the Alameda 2nd Ward's Night to go to Applebees. There were church members everywhere. It was great. I'm so thankful for my dear friends I have met at this ward, and of course also Anjillee and Bryton. Oh and there will be no pictures due to me forgetting my camera!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so SOO bad. I thought about bringing a camera to take pictures for you. I thought there would be several people with cameras, so I didn't! How rude of me! Sorry we missed the 2nd ward outing! Jealousy! :) That was the best baby shower ever!!

    ReplyDelete