Wednesday, February 4

Valentine Cookies


A few weeks ago Zechary got called to be the ward mission leader so it is only fit for us to finally go meet the neighbors. So for FHE on Monday Zechary and I decided to make some Valentine's Day sugar cookies and take them to the neighbors (the best recipe in the whole world thanks to our lovely cousin)! However then we realized we didn't have a plate to take them on and Zech's car was having problems so we weren't going to be able to go get a plate from the store. Well it's now been two more days and we still don't have a plate or hardly any cookies left. Every time Zech walks by the cookies he breaks a peice off and eats it. So today I will be making another batch of yummy Valentine Cookies and we will be trying this again. Through this I have learned I am not very good at frosting things! Thank you so much Becky for the recipe, we will be trying the chocolate chip cookies next!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad they turned out good for you! Now after seeing yours I'm going to have to make another batch. MMmm.

    ReplyDelete