Thursday, January 29

25 Random Things About Me Tag

1. I love circles, I want everything in my house to have circles on it. Just looking at them makes me smile.

2. My favorite food is pot roast and I would eat it every night if I could (It has to be beef though, I'm not a fan of pork).

3. Growing up I always hung out with "the guys" however when I meet a special girlfriend our bonds we make are for a lifetime.

4. I have never been crafty, but the last 6 months I have dreams of making crafts. However in my dreams they always turn out better then in real life.

5. I am a co-dependant of my mother. I have to talk to her everyday. And usually multiple times a day. Every year she goes on a two week camping trip where there is no cell service and it about kills me.

6. The greatest thing in my life is the gospel...what more can I say.

7. When I was little the only thing I wanted to me when I grew up was a mother. Now that the time is about here, it terrifies me.

8. I love to laugh.

9. I love meeting new people but whenever there is a large crowd I get shy. I'm more of a one on one person.

10. I had a ten year plan. Bank manager at 23, married at 25, and children at 30. Then I met Zech and everything changed.

11. Black and white movies are my favorite. I even like old foreign movies.

12. I want to me more like my grandmother. She is a smile and her faith is stronger than anyone else's I know.

13. I love to cook, but I don't like to try new things. In fact when we go out to eat, I always order the same things because they are safe. Then I convince Zech to order something new.

14. I hate frosting (Yes, Becky we have this in common). Everytime I eat cake, I scrap the frosting off. I made Zech have cheese cake at our wedding because I dislike frosting so much.

15. My mother saved my life when I was 14. I wouldn't be here today without her.

16. When I was 16 I convinced my mom to let me move to the city with my friends for school.

17. I like to entertain. I love having people over for dinner and putting place settings on the table.

18. I don't like to read, however for the past two days I haven't been able to put a book down.

19. I'm afraid of heights, going on the space needle made me throw up.

20. When I was seven I went through a stage where I wouldn't let anyone brush my hair. Everyone in town thought my sisters and I were neglected.

21. I was bald until I was 2. My mom used to tape bows on my head.

22. I love to salsa dance, but I love watching Zech salsa even more.

23. The first thing I ever drove was a combine.

24. I grew up in a town of only 940 people, where everybody knew everybody else's business and I loved it.

25. Family is the most important thing in the world to me. I wish we could be closer to everyone.

Tag: Donna and Bryton, it is your turns~!~

4 comments:

  1. another person who hates frosting, who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us some stories about your grandmother?
    Can you tell us about being 14?
    I don't hate frosting, but I'm very happy without it, and usually throw half of it away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. I had bows taped on to the bald head too. And I HATE frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! im gonna get right on this one! i love you emiley!!

    ReplyDelete