Friday, February 27

Sales Galore!!!

I have been going crazy the past few days at not being able to leave my bedroom. With me being on bed rest and the fact that we have had a few floods in our apartment in the past few weeks. I'm not to go into the living room because of the mildew that the boys are trying to clean up. So I have been confined to my bedroom. It is awful. So today with Zech skiing I convinced him I needed to get out of the house for just a few hours to get some fresh air and pick up somethings. He didn't mind since he needs some new shirts anyways and he doesn't care enough about clothes to go to the store. What a surprise I found when I went into our little mall! Sales everywhere. Aeropostale had Polo shirts buy one get one free which was perfect because Zech wanted four new ones. Then next I stopped by Sears to visit a friend that works there and . found Docker dress shirts for $9.99. After that I went by JC Penny to return some pants Zech got as a Christmas present. They had Levi's on sale. I wasn't that excited because they always have them on sale but they were $19.99. My last stop was my favorite...American Eagle. They had everything on sale. I just wish I wasn't pregnant. I had been taking Lyric's advice about not buying maternity clothes (have you seen them, yuck!) and just buying a size large shirt but now that I am coming to the end I didn't want to buy large shirts anymore. But I did find a few things for Zech. Overall I had a great morning and found a ton of great deals!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you've already heard but just in case you haven't- Marc's baby was born last night at 10:00. Check out Lyric's page for pics.

    ReplyDelete