Thursday, February 19

Baby Shower #1

Last Saturday Zech and I made our journey to Montana/Spokane where I had the first of two baby showers. It was a long trip. We flew over Friday evening, after our first plane was canceled, drove three hours to Montana just to turn around and go back Saturday for the baby shower. Over all it was very fun. Here is what we did...
Guess the baby food....
It wouldn't have been a party without eating...

Opened Gifts, Eden was of course my favorite gift...


And Nicole showed us how be the champ of the baby bottle drinking contest.


Overall it was very fun, and we got tons of stuff for our little guy. Now...we just have to find room for it all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, How are things going? I think of you often. Make sure we are on the list to contact when Elai makes his debut. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new look. It is so YOU.

    ReplyDelete