Thursday, March 29

{Welcome to Florida}

After going to Florida, it is official that Zechary has taken me all the way across the United States.  Yes me, the same girl who had never left the Pacific Northwest!  I have always wanted to travel and I have to say that he is the best companion to travel with.    

Anyway, back to Florida.   Florida was breathe taking also.  


I don't think I had actually seen a palm tree in real life.  I couldn't believe how beautiful all of the surrounds were.



I couldn't help but feel Heavenly Father's love for us. With all the beauty which he had given us to see how could be not be grateful?




The kids loved all the warm weather.  And especially loved getting to spend time with their GREAT grandparents.


I just wish we could have spent more time there.  Taken in a little bit more.  Oh well I guess we will have to go back...darn.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing trip. That vein in his neck (in the fishing post) is sure bulging. :) He must have been hollering! What a funny boy. I love the up close one of Josie--it looks like her teeth may be breaking through the gums any day now. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete