Friday, February 24

{This Boy}

Well he was at it again!  I swear there is NEVER a DULL moment with this kid.  Elai asked me if he could take his nap in my bedroom today.  Since Josie is sick and sleeping quietly in the kids' room and since I didn't want to risk him waking her up I said yes.  This was not the first time Elai has napped in my bed so I didn't think anything of it.  Until I heard the terrifying scream.  I quickly ran into the bedroom to find this.


Elai had gotten into my make up/jewelry box.


And decided he was going to have a little fun.


I could have gotten mad and yelled.  I think I had the right to do so.  But how could I when he looked at me like this?


So I scooped him up in my arms.  Held him tight and then taught him how to clean up a really big mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment