Monday, February 27

{Keeping things Healthy}

I have a goal this year to bring more healthy recipes to our kitchen table while still maintaining a budget.
In the beginning it wasn't so easy.  
But then I found this website which I have to share!
So many great kid friendly ideas. And she makes them fun for the little ones.
So far Elai, my usually picky one, has loved everything.
I also recently attended a cooking group led by my neighbor and got some great ideas. 
We all feel much better and have tons of more energy.
Zech is even loosing weight!
As for me, I am 19 weeks into my pregnancy and have only gained 1 pound back after loosing 12.
Not to shabby, if I do say so myself.
Plus it makes me feel good knowing we aren't stuffing our kids full preservatives.  
I'm not perfect and I do binge sometimes but over all our appetites are satisfied.
I can't also help but feel as though this makes Heavenly Father happy.
After all I am trying hard to keep my body a temple.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were expecting again! Congrats! I will have to try out the website, we are always looking for ways to be healthier.

    ReplyDelete