Wednesday, November 17

Lack of Motivation!


Okay seriously, I have no motivation these days. All I want to do is sit in my chair with my feet up. However with a 20 month old running around that doesn't happen. I have just today realized that I am now 30 weeks pregnant which means I am way behind schedule. With Christmas approaching so quickly I am worried that I won't be able to get everything done. So I am just going to worry about one thing at a time. I sat down today and made my to do list and happily I was able to get two things done today. It's the small steps that count right? Well after making my list I realized I don't really have that much to get done, I just had no plan. So here we are moving forward...first up shopping for Thanksgiving Dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I love your family picture as your blog header! Congrats on the baby girl. Just relax and rest and get ready!! Cause after she gets here then things will get busy. Millie

    ReplyDelete