Saturday, July 17

Summer Update

We are having a great summer here in Northern Idaho. It has been great to just spend time as a family and get to relax a bit. Zechary took his MCAT test about a month ago and we are still waiting for the results. We had a great visit with some of our friends from Pocatello, but I am really starting to miss being there. We also had a great few days with my dad. It is so nice being close to our families. I lost my camera so we haven't been able to take many pictures. Elai loves the lake house. He thinks the beach is awesome. That's about it though. We are still plugging away and trying to enjoy life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emiley!!!

    I am Zech's cousin in Texas!

    I found your blog via facebook :D

    I hope yall are doing well, your little guy is SO stinkin cute :D

    ReplyDelete