Friday, October 23

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!

What would fall be without pumpkin! For the past month I have been making anything pumpkin: waffles, bread, cookies, cake, and course my favorite muffins. They turned out so great that I have to share! Enjoy!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 (16 oz.) can pureed pumpkin
1 1/2 cups oil
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 package chocolate chips (I like the mini)
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil until smooth. Add in dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 16-20 minutes at 400 degrees. Makes 24-30 muffins.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Im so taking this! we loved your pumpkin bread too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right everyone liked them. I think we have another favorite.

    ReplyDelete