Sunday, September 13

Elai turns 6 months!

Six months ago our Heavenly Father blessed our lives with Elai Carter Rios. And everyday since has brought us great joy. I can't believe how fast he is growing, it makes me both happy and sad. I love that he is so little and just wants his mama but at the same time I enjoy watching him learn new things. After having experienced the joy that Elai has brought into our lives I couldn't imagine one day without him.
Here are a few pictures we took this summer but didn't have time to blog about. Enjoy.
Elai's first trip to Yellowstone!

It was very cold so he just wanted to snuggle, and I didn't mind at all!


He loves his jumperoo and often cries when I take him out.











2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! They are a joy. Then they grow up to be teenagers and the real fun begins!! Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of you two!! its SOOOOOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete