Tuesday, March 24

I have conquered...

NAIL BITING! I know how sick it is but all my life I have had the nasty habit of biting my nails. When I'm nervous or just bored I would chew away at my nails. The worst part of the whole ordeal is that I took a biology class in college where we looked under a microscope of the stuff we gathered from under our finger nails. I saw all those little creatures that live under there but that didn't stop me. I am happy to say however that ever since Elai was born, I have not bit my nails! They are the longest they have ever been. Two days ago I even had to trim them with nail clippers. While trimming my nails I had realized that was the first time I had ever had to clip my nails with clippers or had to use a nail file. So I'm pulling out the nail polish today and having a pretty day.

2 comments: